What is going on here?

Seriously, what is going on here.  This past week is probably the week I have been most excited about Depth.  We have a lot of things coming up, a slew of ministry events we are going to do, new areas to serve and volunteer, and just really exciting stuff that I am completely amped for.  I was really excited for my message last night, good old Jacob the deceiver.  And then I get the phone call that April needs to go to the hospital.  I rush to my bride and head to the hospital.  As I am in my car I get a call from Pastor Kevin, (whose birthday it was yesterday).  his family was at Disneyland and his 2 1/2 year old daughter had a seizure while waiting in line to meet Aladdin and Jasmine.  For a moment I thought we might be at the same hospital... The great news is both April and Kasey are doing well.  April is once again on bed rest, and Kasey is back to her super energetic self, forcing Kevin to run and the house just to keep up with her.  So please keep us in your prayers.  But I look at these three occurrences and I cannot believe for a moment that they are a coincidence.  The week I share with the most people the future of Depth is the week 2 of the Pastors are rushed to the hospital for the women they love.  Thank you all for your prayers last night, God listened and answered with healing as neither of us had to stay in the hospital.  So please continue to pray for health and protection, and for the exciting things God has in store for Sunday Nights.

0 comments:

Depth is a community of believers who love to worship and love to learn more about their Creator. We meet every Sunday night at 7:00pm at Ocean Hills Church. (map) At every service you can expect to participate in passionate worship and hear an in-depth message from the Scriptures. After the service join us in our coffee shop for free drinks and snacks served alongside some amazing fellowship.

32222 Del Obispo
San Juan Capistrano, CA 92675

What are you most excited about for Revelations?