The Akedah

I feel I have to apologize for the picture I selected, but after seeing it I felt I just had to choose it.

I had so much fun Sunday night discussing the near sacrifice of Isaac.  I have to admit it was a difficult topic.  Earlier in that day it was the first time I have ever felt my unborn baby girl kick, and then in the evening discussing child sacrifice made it a little more personal for me.  But we can see so much from Abraham's faith.  If you missed the message, it's a good one, so check it out!

0 comments:

Depth is a community of believers who love to worship and love to learn more about their Creator. We meet every Sunday night at 7:00pm at Ocean Hills Church. (map) At every service you can expect to participate in passionate worship and hear an in-depth message from the Scriptures. After the service join us in our coffee shop for free drinks and snacks served alongside some amazing fellowship.

32222 Del Obispo
San Juan Capistrano, CA 92675

What are you most excited about for Revelations?